Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Hosted by Imageshack

Sunday, February 22, 2009

Fiesta Sampaguita 2009

One could not ignore the noisy loudspeakers coming from the main avenue early yesterday morning, inviting everyone to watch the parade for the Sampaguita Festival.

Jon and I were supposed to leave early to meet Bee at Trinoma, but when I looked for him, he was already outside taking photos so I followed him out and ended up taking videos since it's hard to capture moving subjects on my simple digital camera.

Apparently, despite the festival being about the sampaguita flower, the participating baranggays each made a rooster, which they paraded along the avenue.


  • Note: I replaced the music being played on the street with some other dance music, since it would be ugly to retain said music after editing.

No comments: