Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Hosted by Imageshack

Saturday, April 25, 2009

2009 Batanes Trip - Day 5: April 25


The van was full when Uncle Lou, Aunt Dolly and Aunt Veny brought Bee, Sam's mom, Sam and I to the airport.  Aunt Fe and her sister Aunt Pacing met us at the airport to say goodbye.  Aunt Fe brought some garlic for me to bring home, as well as Aryes tree seedlings, which my mom requested.  I ended up having three bags of garlic - one from Aunt Zita, one from Aunt Fe, and one which I bought from the market yesterday.  Aunt Dolly thought I was crazy to ask garlic from two aunts and still buy some from the market.  Well...to be honest, I wasn't sure if those aunts would give me garlic to bring home. Ha ha ha!


Met four classmates of my mom at the airport.  I ended up calling my mom from my cellphone just so she could talk to them.


I must bring mom back here just so she could reconnect with family and relatives.

No comments: