Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Hosted by Imageshack

Sunday, November 11, 2007

My Brother is Going Too

Realized that although I would be with Milette for the Hong Kong seminar, it does not necessarily mean we're gonna hang out all the time. I bet she'll want to shop every chance she got. I'd like to be able to see some sights if possible. That means dragging someone along ... my brother in this case.

Managed to ask some travel money for Jon from 2 elder sisters.

Now I need to get the exact schedule/details of the trip from Milette so that my brother could have the same flight arrangements and also, so that he could plan his day (what he's gonna do when I'm still attending the seminar).

NOW I'm looking forward to Hong Kong. I've got someone nearer my age to hang out with.

Our parents already know about the trip. Dad told me to visit the place where Jose Maria Basa lived. He's a historical figure and also a relative... I'm just not sure what the relationship is. I just know that my paternal grandfather was a Basa (my dad had always used my maternal grandmother's surname of Reyes and officially adopted it after the war).

Looked it up on the net. Jose Maria Basa had a house on Arbuthnot Road. No historical marker on where exactly it was, though.

Really need to see the BNP Paribas sched and where the hotel is. Then I need to see a map of Hong Kong. That way, I can more or less have a short list of places I can visit given my sched.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

These are great. I have a whole map collection, history, profile and Map of Hong Kong here somewhere. Map of hong kong